>> 04 January 2015
Areas of Expertise:
- The Egyptian Revolution, and the struggle for democracy in Egypt. How Egyptian liberals can deal with its military and Islamists?
- The Human Rights situation in Egypt, with focus on politic prisoners, freedom of expression, freedom of religion, and LGBT rights.
- Anti-militarism, conscientious objectors and counter-conscription movements in Egypt.
- Social Media and its impact of pro-democracy movements prior and after the “Arabic Spring”.
- Egypt-Israel relation, and how Egypt can contribute to ending the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
- Atheism in Middle East; the growth of atheist communities. Why atheism is growing in the region? And what opportunities comes from this phenomenon?
Maikel Nabil gave more than one hundred speeches in USA, Europe, Egypt and Israel. Here are some of the places and dates of his previous speeches:
Geneva Summit | Switzerland | March 2012.
POMED & The Atlantic Council | USA | March 2012.
Liberal International | Spain | April 2012.
Amnesty International | Germany | May 2012.
The Hebrew University in Jerusalem | Israel | Dec 2012.
Tel Aviv University | Israel | Jan 2013.
Körber Foundation | Germany | Feb 2013.
Reporters Without Borders | Spain | February 2014.
Zentrum für Kunst und Medientechnoligie (ZKM) | Germany | July 2014.
American University | USA | February 2015.
Join the mailing list
Get In Touch
To book Maikel Nabil to speak and share his insights at your upcoming event, get in touch via email address Maikel_nabil (at) yahoo.com.